Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2013 Art Show at Seattle Center



I have a new show of my artwork at Caffe Zingaro near Seattle Center!

Caffe Zingaro is at 127 Mercer Street, just up from the Opera House, Intiman Theater, and Seattle Rep and across the street from Teatro Zinzanni and the Metropolitan Market.

If you're visiting Seattle Center during the holidays for the Nutcracker ballet or other performance, this is a terrific place to grab a lovely pastry and a really excellent cup of coffee!

The show includes 15 of my watercolors including 6 brand new pieces that have never been shown before! (I'll be introducing the new paintings to you in blog posts over the next several weeks.)

When you stop in, be sure and register to win a ready-to-frame print of my painting "Fireworks Finale"! (Look for the little clear plastic ballot box on the shelves next to the napkins and sugars!)

My watercolors will be up at Caffe Zingaro through the end of December.


Win a print of "Fireworks Finale"!

No comments: